An efficient and uncluttered schedule that you can rely on completely as a doctor
- Appointment management tailored to your needs
- We give you peace of mind for your practice and your work as a doctor
- You focus on your patients
Our 24/7 remote reception manages your schedule or that of your practice, so you only need to focus on your patients. Don’t lose time and energy making appointments, changing them or following them up. Your schedule will always be filled in optimally and your patients will also get the helpful service they expect from medical receptionists.
- Appointments can be made and changed through various channels (online, e-mail, call center, etc.)
- Appointment confirmations sent to you and your patients
- Teams specialized in dealing with medical questions and problems
- Estimation of the time required for an appointment and its priority
- Setting up and managing your personal doctor’s website, including a feature to make appointments online
- Complete transparency and flexibility with our user-friendly memoweb portal
‘Friendly and professional approach: 1/3 of the calls (questions unrelated to on-call service) are filtered out, which means less stress, a quieter on-call shift and a better night’s sleep for our members. It is absolutely worth the investment.’
years of experience with medical receptionist services
- Empathic operators with the ability to put themselves in your patients’ shoes
- Integrated with your ways of working
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology and how your practice works
How do we start working together?
One of our staff visits you in person to draw up personalized work instructions and procedures.
Memo matches the operator’s profile to your needs and selects the team that best suits your profession and way of working.
The allocated operators receive thorough training in your ways of working, your systems and your culture.
We set up your online memoweb account so that you have a dashboard you can access via a browser or our app. This enables you to monitor all calls and processing in a transparent, interactive manner and to give immediate feedback.